Many Thanks to Our Donors!
The T. Colin Campbell Foundation sincerely thanks our donors. Your support makes possible the educational programming we offer today, as well as to produce new and better opportunities for the future to create a healthier society and world.
Takaho Watayo, M.D.
Choosing Human Health Means Creating a Sustainable World
Your Support Counts
- Provide life-saving health information to the public
- Support health care professionals and patients exploring healthful dietary intervention that emphasizes whole food, plant-based diets
- Promote a dietary lifestyle that is sustainable for the planet
T. Colin Campbell Foundation donations are now secured through Click&Pledge. Click&Pledge will help make your donations safe and secure. Click the Donate button below to help us educate the public about the health benefits of a whole food, plant-based diet.
A Personal Message from Dr. Campbell
Our mission has led us to the creation of this website, a comprehensive and powerful tool for those seeking scientifically rigorous information and practical support in eating a plant-based diet. However, there is still quite a bit of work to do if we are to accomplish the full scope of our plan, and our intention is to create more courses, begin conducting research projects, and to change the national dialogue on nutrition. We appreciate your support!
To make a tax-deductible contribution online, please use our donate button above.
If you encounter any difficulties with our online donations or have other questions about making a contribution to TCCF, please call us at 607-319-0287 or send an email to email@example.com.
To send your gift by mail, please make your check payable to TCCF and mail to:
T. Colin Campbell Foundation
PO Box 7256
Ithaca, NY 14851
Thank you! TCCF is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization and gifts are tax deductible as allowed by law. You will receive a receipt for your donation.
How Will Your Donation Be Used?
Your donation makes possible multiple endeavors to fulfill our mission, including:
- Development of new online courses about plant-based nutrition
- Collaborations with health care providers to improve patient care
- Increasing the informational resources available on the website - articles, audio lectures, and video
- Promotion of the benefits of plant-based nutrition through public speaking engagements by Dr. Campbell and others