The China Study - Complete References
1. Colen BD. "To die in Tijuana; a story of faith, hope and laetrile." The Washington Post Magazine,September 4, 1977: 10.
2. Burros M. "The sting? America's supplements appetite; scientists are dubious, but America'sappetite for food supplements keeps growing." The Washington Post August 2, 1979: E1.
3. Hilgartner S. Science on Stage. Expert advice as public drama. Stanford, CA: Stanford University Press, 2000.
4. National Research Council. Diet, Nutrition and Cancer. Washington, DC: National Academy Press, 1982.
5. U.S. Senate. "Dietary goals for the United States, 2nd Edition." Washington, DC: U.S. Government Printing Office, 1977.
6. American Council of Science and Health. 01/08/04. Accessed at http://www.achs.org/about/index.html